Part of blogging is putting yourself out there. You open yourself up to sharing things, meeting new people in all parts of the online world and in some cases attracting criticism. I thought I’d put this up so that you can read a few things you might not know about me.
If you’re a blogger please feel free to share your own ’20 Things You Might Not Know About Me’ and pop the link in the comments. Even if you don’t blog please let me know some random facts about you.
1) I wear contact lenses, like, every day. It’s not that I don’t like the look of glasses, I just find they get in the way.
2) I keep the home screen of my phone super organised and when I see my husband’s I desperately want to rearrange it for him.
3) I really like singing and you can tell I’m in a good mood because I will sing around the house.
4) I am from Kent, which is in the South East of England. I do not miss it at all but I do miss the people.
5) I used to own a Turbo R33 Nissan Skyline, which I had professionally vinyl wrapped. I got rid of it before getting pregnant as I would have never put kids in it!
6) I have no hobbies except for a bit of blogging.
7) I love animated movies because they normally have good morals and leave you feeling positive about the world.
8) I absolutely HATE throwing up and I start to panic when I feel sick. Luckily I didn’t get bad morning sickness when I was pregnant.
9) I like Scandinavian design trends but also have a soft spot for retro styled bits and bobs.
10) I’m allergic to mosquito bites and when I get bitten the area swells a lot!
11) I am in the process of applying to become an Australian Citizen.
12) I have had so many different hairstyles (corn rows, box braids, long
weaves, relaxed hair, pixie cut) but my favourite (and the easiest to manage) is my natural hair.
13) I had a quick first time labour – 4.5 hours from first contraction to holding Amelia in my arms!
14) I have a love/hate relationship with the question “Where do you come from?” It’s not easy to answer and sometimes I’m unsure exactly what people want to know BUT it is funny answering it in different ways and seeing people get awkward about it!
15) I was scared to have a daughter because of my own insecurities.
16) I get cranky when I don’t eat.
17) My personality type is ‘Campaigner’. Strengths include: Curious, Energetic, Enthusiastic, Excellent Communicator, Friendly. Weaknesses include: Find it difficult to focus, Overthink things, Emotional and Independent to a fault. Find out your personality type here.
18) I always wear some makeup. I even dabbed on some foundation before leaving for the hospital when I was in labour.
19) I hid from being in photographs until just recently.
20) One day I would like to write a book.